Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Look Up!

This is my first entry on the Wild Weekly Photo Challenge, and I hardly even have my blog set up, so please excuse the plainness! I chose a variety of photos that captured my attention based on either lighting or color. Enjoy!

In a cave in Plitvice National Park, Croatia


Red-tailed hawk, San Jose, CA


Mother orangutan, Sumatra, Indonesia


Stairs to the Batu Caves, near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A ceiling in the Castillo de Almodovar, Cordoba, Spain


Fun at the Fete de Geneve, Geneva, Switzerland

Update: Got honorable mention for the orangutan picture! :)


I’m participating in the online adventure travel and photography magazine LetsBeWild.com’s Wild Weekly Photo Challenge for bloggers.This week’s Challenge is: Look Up, so venture into nature and point your lens above you!

No comments:

Post a Comment